Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lake Natoma #4 7x7

I got down to the lake a little before 10:00 this morning. It was a really beautiful day. I was painting in a tee shirt which is a nice change from some of the freezing temperatures that I've endured lately.
A couple of other painters showed up a little while after I started. Judy and Kaitlin were a teacher and student from Casa Roble high school. Kaitlin is doing her senior project on impressionist painting. They were very nice and fun to talk to. It was sort of funny hearing their conversation, wondering whether or not to include the near shore in the composition. The painting I did a couple of days ago has the near shore and this one does not, so I could really relate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how your painting turned out Craig. It was a pleasure getting to meet you. I hope Kaitlin and I cross painting paths with you again.
Judy

craigstephens said...

Thank you Judy. I enjoyed meeting you guys too.